Invitation to Bid
Supply and Delivery of Fifteen (15) units Palay Thresher with Blower under 2019 SAAD Program
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5, through the General Appropriations Act for CY 2019-SAAD Program intends to apply the sum of Nine Hundred Seventy Five Thousand Pesos (Php975,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payment under the contract for:
(inclusive of VAT)
|Bid Security: Cash/Cashier’s/Manager’s Check, Bank Draft/Guarante, Irrevocable Letter of Credit (2%)
Surety Bond (5%)
Cost/Price of Bid Documents (cash payment only)
Supply and Delivery of 15 units Palay Thresher with complete specifications
|GAA 2019- SAAD||
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 now invites bids for :
|Description||Location of the Project||Specifications||Delivery of the Goods|
|Supply and Delivery of 15 units Palay Thresher
|Camarines Sur||* Capacity: 15 Cavans per Hour (Minimum)
* Prime Mover: 10.0hp, air-cooled gasoline engine
* Conform with PAES for Palay Thresher
* AMTEC Tested, coupled test result
* With at least 2 pcs. 0.25 bags capacity
container for palay
* Provided with 1 set box and open wrench
* With reflectorized DA Logo
* Must have a service center within the region conforming with PAES 192-2016
|30 calendar days|
Bidders should have completed, within Two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Mondays – Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on October 12, 2018 to October 31, 2018 (9:00AM) from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount as stated above.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 19, 2018; 9:30AM at DA Library, Research Building, DA RFO-5, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before October 31, 2018; 9:00AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on October 31, 2018; 9:30AM at DA Library, Research Building, DA RFO-5, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Engr. NILDA T. ALBANO
BAC Secretariat Office
Department of Agriculture, Regional Field Office No. 5
San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur 4418
Tel. No. (054) 477-3356
October 10, 2018, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur
ROSARIO C. SALES
Chief, Admin & Finance Division
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee