2nd INVITATION TO BID
(Supply, delivery, Installation & Testing of Twenty (20) units Multi-Pass Rice Mill for RPC 1 under 2017 Rice Program)
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5, (DA RFO 5) was in receipt of the purchase request from Engineering Division for the Supply, delivery, installation & Testing of Twenty (20) units Multi-pass Ricemill for RPC 1 [with complete specifications] [Lot 1- 6 units Multipass Rice Mill for Albay; Cam Sur; and Sorsogon; Lot 2- 7 units Multipass Ricemill Cam. Norte and Cam Sur and Lot 3- 7 units Multipass Ricemill for Albay Cam. Sur; Masbate and Sorsogon] under 2017 Rice Program under accompanying bid documents.
- The Total Approved Budget for the Contract is TWENTY EIGHT MILLION PESOS (Php28,000,000.00).Partial bid is allowed.
- List of Eligibility documents and Bidding documents containing details of the project shall be made available and may be inspected and obtained by Phil-GEPS registered prospective bidders from BAC Secretariat Office starting April 10, 2017 up to 8:30 AM of May 02, 2017 upon payment of non-refundable amount of Php25,000.00 for bid documents to the Cashier’s Office. Pre-bid Conference shall be held on April 17, 2017 at 1:30 in the afternoon, DA Library, Research Quadrangle, this Agency.
- Deadline for submission of bids in two (2) envelopes [First Envelope- Eligibility & Technical documents; Second Envelope- Financial Documents] will be on May 02, 2017 before 9:00 in the morning. Opening of bids will follow at 9:30 in the morning, DA Library, Research Quadrangle, this agency in the presence of observers and bidders who choose to attend. All submitted documents must be in triplicate and compiled in accordance with the ITB, otherwise, bids will be automatically rejected on the ground of non-compliance with the prescribed bid requirements.
- Bids in two (2) envelopes as specifically prescribed under the Instructions to Bidders (ITB) must be delivered on or before 9:00AM of May 02, 2017 at the BAC Office, Department of Agriculture, Regional Field Office No. 5, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security based on the Approved Budget of the Contract (ABC) - 2% in the form of Cash or cashier’s/manager’s check; Bank Guarantee/draft or irrevocable letter of credit issued by a commercial Bank or Universal Bank; 5% Surety bond callable upon demand or Bid securing Declaration. The Bid Security must be denominated in Philippine Peso and posted in favor and in the full name of the Procuring Entity. The winning bidder should post Performance Security- 5% - Cash or Cashier’s/managers Check; bank Draft/guarantee or Irrevocable letter of Credit issued by a Universal or Commercial Bank; 30%- Surety Bond callable upon demand issued by a surety or insurance company duly certified by the Insurance Commission as authorized to issue such security;
- The DA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract when (a) there is prima facie evidence of collusion between the BAC and any of the bidders, or if the collusion is between a bidder and a third party, including any act which restricts, suppresses or nullifies or tends to restrict, suppress or nullify competition (b) the BAC is found to have failed in following the prescribed bidding procedures; or (c) for any justifiable and reasonable ground where the award of the contract will not redound to the benefit of the government as follows: (i) if the physical and economic conditions have significantly changed as to render the project no longer economically, financially or technically feasible as determined by the head of the procuring entity; (ii) if the project is no longer necessary as determined by the head of the procuring entity; (iii) if the source of funds for the project has been withheld or reduced through no fault of the procuring entity, (iv) any other circumstances analogous to the foregoing
- Further, the DA RFO 5 assumes no obligation whatsoever to compensate or indemnify the bidder any expense or loss that may occur in participating to this undertaking. Further, the procuring entity shall not assume any responsibility regarding erroneous interpretations or conclusion by the prospective bidder as of the data furnished relative to the bidding of the project.
For more details see or call the BAC Secretariat, (france or janet), (Tel. No. 4773356) DA RFO 5, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur or log on to our web site (http://bicol.da.gov.,ph). or http://philgeps.net
April 05, 2017, Pili, Camarines Sur.
ROSARIO C. SALES
Chief, Finance & Admin Division