Invitation to Bid for
2nd Invitation for the Supply and Delivery of Assorted Vegetable Seeds under Typhoon Nina Rehabilitation Project
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5, through the GAA 2017 intends to apply the sum of Two Million Eight Hundred Seventy Five Thousand Pesos Only (₱ 2,875,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments for the contract for:
ABC (Php)(inclusive of VAT)
Bid Security: Cash/Cashier’s/Manager’s Check, Bank Draft/Guarante, Irrevocable Letter of Credit (2%) (Php)
Surety Bond (5%)(Php)
Cost/Price of Bid Documents (cash payment only)(Php)
|Supply and delivery of Assorted Vegetables Seeds||2,875,000.00||GAA 2017 –Typhoon Nina Rehab. Proj.||57,500.00||143,750.00||3,000.00|
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
|Dedscription||Location of Project||Specifications||Delivery of the Goods|
|Supply and delivery of assorted vegetable seeds||DA RFO 5||
1.) 300 cans – 250gcan – Hybrid Squash – Suprema Variety
2.) 300 bags – 500g/bag – Snap beans – Barak Variety
3.) 500 cans – 50 g/can – Red hot pepper
4.) 250 bags – 1kl/bag – Pole Sitao – Sandigan Variety
5.) 300 bags – 1kl/bag – Okra – smooth green variety
6.) 250 cans – 500g/can – Upo - Tambuli variety
7.) 150 cans – 100g/can – OPV Amplaya- good yielding variety, regular planting season
8.) 200 cans – 50 g/can – OPV Eggplant – long purple variety
9.) 300 cans – 50g/can – OPV Tomato – for year round planting
10.) 500 cans – 250g/can – OPV Squash – big, flat, round fruits with slightly deep ridges
11.) 300 bags – 1 kl/bag – Bush Sitao – vigorous and high yielding variety, straight and have uniform length of approx. 30 cm.
12.) 300 bags – 1klbag – Upland Kangkong
Note: Farmers’ Choice Variety
|45 calendar days|
- The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 now invites bids for 2nd invitation for the Supply and Delivery of Assorted Vegetable Seed. Delivery of the Goods is required Forty Five (45) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within Two (2) Years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Mondays – Fridays, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February 2, 2018 to February 20, 2018 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount stated above.
5. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 9, 2018 at 9:30 in the morning, DA RFO-5 Library, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before February 21, 2018 at 9:00 in the morning. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
8. Bid opening shall be on February 21, 2018 at 9:30 in the morning at DA Library, Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5, Sa Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 5 reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Engr. NILDA T. ALBANO
Chief, RAED / Head, BAC Secretariat
Department of Agriculture, Regional Field Office No. 5
San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur 4418
Tel. No. (054) 477-3356
February 01, 2018, Pili, Camarines Sur
ROSARIO C. SALES
Chief, Admin. & Finance Division
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee