BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
NOTICE OF RESETTING
February 20, 2018
In view of the official travel of the majority of the BAC Members from February 26, 2018 to March 3, 2018, please be advised that the scheduled BAC Conference on Monday, February 26, 2018 has been rescheduled on March 5, 2018 at 9:30 in the morning, DA Library, DA RFO 5, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur.
The following are the rescheduled projects:
1. Labor and materials for the construction of 4 units Corn Seeds Warehouse with MPDP under 2018 Corn Program.
2. Labor and materials for the Construction and concreting of Road Networks at Central Bicol Experiment Station (CBES) and Regional Carabao Breeding Center (RCBC).
3. Labor and materials for the construction of Perimeter Fences for Native Chicken and Native Pig Production and Native Pig House at Albay Breeding Station
4. Supply and delivery of various animals under Livestock and Poultry Program
5. Supply and delivery of 6 units Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) field tank
The secretariat is therefore directed to facilitate the immediate posting of the notice of resetting without any delay in the interest of service. Together with the notice, attached herewith is the list of projects to rescheduled.
ROSARIO C. SALES
Chief, Admin and Finance Division
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee