BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
BID BULLETIN No. 1
Supply & delivery of one (1) unit Drilling Rig (Mounted on a 200hp Truck) and one (1) unit Drilling Rig (Mounted on a Trailer) under 2018 Rice Program
March 05, 2018
Pursuant to pre-bidding conference held today, the committee agreed on the ff:
- Change of the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the two (2) units and Transfer of other Accessories from Truck Mounted Rig to Trailer Mounted Rig
- List of Accessories that will be deleted from the tractor mounted which amount will be incorporated to the trailer mounted rig
- 1 pc 8 ¾ inch TCI Trizone bit
- 1 pc 8 ¾ inch 3-wing Drag bit
- 2 pcs 36 inch rigid pipe wrench
- NEW ABC: Truck Mounted: Php12,350,000.00
Trailer Mounted: Php3, 650,000.00
- Testing of Rigs is required to drill at least one (1) borehole attaining the required depth for rig.
- Additional required specifications for trailer mounted rig.
- Engine -60 Hp minimum
- Must have safety lights and brake while being towed
- Mast can be raised via hydraulic ram with safety lock valve and capable to handle installation of 6 meter long casing
- Additional Required Specifications for truck mounted rig.
- Engine from 200 Hp to 250 Hp (minimum)
- Partial Bid is allowed.
The Secretariat is hereby directed to inform all prospective bidders for the concerned project and post a copy of the same in the designated Bid Bulletin Board and in the agency website.
ROSARIO C. SALES Chief, Administrative and Finance Division
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee