JOB TITLE: Area Coordinator
Job Location: DA RFO 5 - San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur
DA Research Outreach Station (ROS) Catanduanes – Virac, Catanduanes
DA Research Outreach Station (ROS) Sorsogon – Cabid an, Sorsogon City
DA Research Outreach Station (ROS) Masbate – Asid, Masbate City
Professional Fee: P20,179.00 (Salary Grade 11)
Scope of Work:
The Area Coordinator based in DA RFO 5 will be directly reporting to the SAAD Focal Person. Other Area Coordinators based on the different ROS will be directly reporting to the superintendents of their respective ROS but may be called for special instructions and directives of the Focal Person as needed.
More specifically the Area Coordinator will assist the Regional/Provincial Program Management Office (RPMO/PPMO) in the conduct of the following activities:
- Coordinate with LGUs, farmer groups, DA offices, traders, markets, other government agencies and stakeholders;
- Gathering data and analysis;
- Conduct of social preparation activities (orientation, workshops, meetings, consultations) which includes needs/project identification and evaluation;
- Project management and monitoring;
- Strategic and action planning;
- Community organizing;
- Training and supervision of staff;
- Gather data, validate and geo-tag beneficiaries of the program;
- Prepare activity proposals, workshop designs, business plans and reports required by the program, including facilitation of activities; and
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Qualifications (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- At least bachelors degree in Agriculture, Business courses, Journalism, Communications, Public relations or other related courses;
- Computer literate – MS word, MS excel, MS powerpoint;
- Secure endorsement from the MAFC or PAFC;
- Has good communication skills (oral and written) and community works skills.
- The engagement will be for a period of three (3) months (probationary)
- Renewal of contract will be subject to performance evaluation
The Professional Fee/contract will be exclusive of travelling, accommodations, meeting/workshop costs, and other expenses that may be incurred in the performance of duties/responsibilities.
Submit your applications to the Office of the OIC Regional Technical Director for Operations, 2nd Floor Operations Building, DA RFO 5, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur on or before October 31, 2017