JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: 1 in DA RFO 5 - San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur
1 in DA Research Outreach Station (ROS) Catanduanes – Virac, Catanduanes
1 in DA Research Outreach Station (ROS) Sorsogon – Cabid an, Sorsogon City
1 in DA Research Outreach Station (ROS) Masbate – Asid, Masbate City
Professional Fee: P14,340.00 monthly (Salary Grade 6) or P17,473.00 (Salary Grade 9)
- Scope of Work
The Administrative Assistant (AA) based in DA RFO 5 will be directly reporting to the SAAD Focal Person. Other AA based on the different ROS will be directly reporting to the superintendents of their respective ROS but may be called for special instructions and directives of the Focal Person as needed.
More specifically the Administrative Assistant will assist the Regional/Provincial Program Management Office (RPMO/PPMO) in the conduct of the following activities:
- Assist the program/area coordinators/superintendents/APCOs during the conduct of meetings, trainings and other related activities and transcribe minutes/documentation of such activities;
- Receives and record incoming documents/communications for action related to SAAD and forward communications to concerned offices for appropriate action;
- Prepares draft communication, memoranda, special orders and other related documents to SAAD for signature/approval of concerned;
- Act as liaison officer; prepare payroll for salary of RPMO/PPMO staff and assist in the preparation; follow vouchers for payments of goods and services procured by the RPCO during conduct of activities;
- Assist in the maintenance of records, files and documents of the RPMO/PPMO;
- Ensure preparation of trip tickets and gasoline withdrawals ahead of scheduled field validation/inspection/official travel of RPMO/PPMO staff; and
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Required Qualifications (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- At least bachelors degree in Agriculture, Business courses, Journalism, Communications, Public relations or other related courses;
- Computer literate – MS word, MS excel, MS powerpoint;
- Has good communication skills (oral and written).
- The engagement will be for a period of three (3) months (probationary)
- Renewal of contract will be subject to performance evaluation
The Professional Fee/contract will be exclusive of travelling, accommodations, meeting/workshop costs, and other expenses that may be incurred in the performance of duties/responsibilities
Submit your applications to the Office of the OIC Regional Technical Director for Operations, 2nd Floor Operations Building, DA RFO 5, San Agustin, Pili, Camarines Sur on or before October 31, 2017